Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm jerk xD

Adult life is so difficult. I went to the City Council to apply for ID and I almost got lost in there. I'm such a dependent person and everything is stressing for me. Normal people just go, manage, do what they have to do and go back to home. For me it's all hard. I'm wondering 'Am I doing everything correctly? What should I do now? Where should I go?'.
I want to be 10 again. T.T'' When I think about taxes, job etc... omg xD Childhood was so awesome... let's be children again. :(

What are yours fav childhood-movies? I loved Back to the future, Sister Act, Hook, Lion King, Mulan, Neverending story, Shaman King and Pokemon ofc. ^^ I wanted to get a toy of... you know, this fluffy, plump, pink singing Pokemon. But my mom couldnt find this and I got Psyduck toy.



Is it only my country or the whole world loves My Little Pony now? xD

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I found this from Cory's vlog but never mind that.
    Any way I don't know how old are you but if you are just making your ID I'm guessing 16, you should know that all of these thought that you are having are pretty common at weird people like us (Yea me too :) I'm 16) And if your biggest problems are thought of are you doing things right then I envy you, I have friends and myself we have such problems that even people at the age of 40 don't pass through, awful stuff but we need to pull through, just today a girl I really like (I was sure she liked me too) completely dumped me without even noticing... but we have to move on.
    Good luck :)

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok ok, thank you very much :)) I'm 18, not 16, here in Poland person is 'mature' and can make ID only when she/he is 18 ^^ I'm turning 19 in September :) anyway thank you for your comment, I was talking about this whole stressing ID- making thing just like that, it wasnt as big problem for me as you can think, actually I dont want to wrote on my blog about really sad things like my little depression on something, but I do appreaciate your comment and understand what you meant, thank you :)

      Delete